We have been invited to participate in the All Souls Mission Sunday on 10 February 2019. It promises to be another great mission focused day. Do come along to our stand for a coffee and chat – as it would be lovely to meet you…
Central Asia – most forgotten, least reached
At half a billion people, less than half of one percent of whom are Bible believing Christians – Central Asia is the least reached region of the world and least served by gospel workers. People International and YOU can start to make a difference today.
Eurasian Ministries (in partnership with People International) supports a Bible college in Kazan Tatarstan which opened in September 2000. Past students have been actively involved in planting 30 churches across Central Asia. The college equips Central Asian believers for gospel ministry back in their homeland, across Central Asia.
Do join us to discover answers to questions such as;
- Where are the Stans’? What is it like to live there?
- How does the Mission college train Central Asians for gospel ministry?
- What is it like to be a believer in Central Asia?
- What is the state of the Central Asian church? What are its main needs?
- What degree of persecution do Central Asian Christians face?
- How can I get involved? (in more ways than you might think!)
- How can I / our church best pray and support the Central Asian Church?
Shall we go for that coffee and chat?